Established in 2023
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this website are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of Defense (DoD) or the U.S. Government. The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the DoD of the linked websites. The DoD does not exercise any editorial, security or other control over the information you may find at these locations.
- How the energy transition takes shape will affect US national security.
- Global geopolitics, climate change and the energy transition are intricately linked and impossible to decouple.
- All options to reduce GHG emissions are important pathways to meet Paris Agreement goals. There is no magic bullet.
- Every fossil-based energy company should evaluate its options to decarbonize.
- Measuring lifecycle GHG emissions is currently the most accurate way to capture GHG reduction impacts.
- The global geopolitical landscape is different than it has even been, which means business needs to do things they have never done.
Diverse Experience Across Fields
With over 20 years of experience working in the national security field, Allison is a longtime business and military leader. She brings trademark candor, clarity, and integrity to every professional endeavor. Allison has a reputation for transforming programs, cultivating growth, and driving operational excellence
U.S. Air Force
5 years joint tactical and operational experience supporting US military forces in all DOD branches on three continents, as well as Coalition forces during Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF).
Defense Intelligence Agency
3 years strategic analysis at the national level focused on threat finance, counter-terrorism and counter-WMD. Extensive collaboration with national, inter-agency and multi-country partners to tackle the complexities of emerging threats.
6 years supporting downstream operations: business planning, strategic planning environmental technology evaluation, fuels policy analysis, and environmental compliance in refinery and chemical plants.
U.S. Navy Reserve
14 years in multiple leadership roles and staff positions, including two Commanding Officer tours of units aligned towards Strategic Competitors, as well as strategic analysis during Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) supporting joint and coalition partners.
U.S. Air Force Academy
BS in Geography
Focus on the earth as a dynamic system with physical, cultural, ecological, and human layers all interacting and impacting each other. Specific focus on the African continent.
MA in Diplomacy
Deep dive into the conflict spectrum and how humans, as part of nation states or non-nation states, interact and impact the earth. Specific focus on the African continent
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
PhD in Environmental Engineering
Water treatment focus with application of first principles, reactor design and construction, modeling and long-term lab studies. Dissertation on catalytic nitrate reduction in ion exchange waste brine.